Friday, June 27, 2008

I Love it when...

Firefly # 1,

I love it when you you help out with your little brother. You treat him so kindly, you love to brush his hair, dress him for the day and crawl around the house with him chasing you. My heart is so full of happiness just watching you two interact.

I love the way you are so quick to forgive and rarely get in a bad mood.

I love to hear you sing at Church, in the car or where ever we happen to be. I just read this to you and you told me to " put an exciting mark" !

I love the way you are so thankful ( most of the time ) for your little brother! Many times you have said "isn't he so cute, aren't you glad we have a baby!" "Can I touch his fuzzy hair?" (:-)

I love how innocent you are.

I love how you can watch a new Veggie Tales movie (over and over) about temptation and totally miss the message of not watching too much TV. I have tried to explain it to you and you just say " But I love this movie."

You are a blessing to me everyday, every second!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Very sweet post to Firefly #1
You blog looks really good!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12