Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...

husbands who remember anniversaries ( today we have been married 9 yrs!! and I completely forgot, he couldn't wait to tell the guys at work!) I love you!

I am also thankful for my new home that is being built at this very moment :-)

a house filled with little feet and happy faces

my best friend who means the world to me

shady trees

beautiful worship songs that bring tears of joy to your eyes

yard sales and used homeschool curriculum sales ( I found the rest of my curriculum, a globe, a TV and lots of other great deals yesterday!)

for a Saviour who delights in us!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Happy Anniversary! Nine long years huh....well I am happy for you two! You are a great couple and great influence for younger couples striving to live a Godly life. Hope you have a great day!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12