Monday, June 16, 2008

What a day!

Do you ever just have one of those days, that are just wonderful ( from start to finish)? Well today was one of those days for me. My precious little fireflies spent the night with Grandma, this was the first night away from home for firefly #2. So needless to say, my day started out nice and calm. I spent the day with my best friend, we laughed, ate, cleaned and had some good ole "girl time". Later on I got to cuddle with my precious fireflies as they drifted off to sleep. I thank God for the people he has placed in my life. For Grandparents who will watch grandbabies to give some much need rest to their parents and for best friends who welcome you even when their house is not in tip top shape.

2 comments:

Joy said...

it was fun wasnt it? Will hae to do again sometime!

Cash said...

Wow, did you forget about the fieflies uncle?



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12