Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vacation

I can hear the waves already!!!
We are heading to this Beach in a week & I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to the ocean since my Honeymoon 10 years ago! This will be my kids first time seeing the ocean, and they are almost excited as much as I am! We are taking the entire week off from "regular" schoolwork next week and doing a huge unit study on the ocean. I praise the Lord for this opportunity to experience the breathtaking beauty of His creation!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What a terrific way to study! I hope you have a fabulous time, wishing no sunburns for all of you, and a lot of time to connect and relax.

Joy said...

Ooooohhh...bet you can't wait! WHAT FUN FOR YOU!!! You will LOVE it and the boys too! It is a great way to incorporate new studies and wow just so much for and it will be good for you and your mom



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12