Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun times

We have been enjoying the beautiful spring weather in lots of ways.
Here is what we have
been up to lately...
Grandma & Cameron
Rylan on Papa's porch


the rainbow we saw while driving to my Papa's for his birthday party yesterday



Isn't it just breathtaking??

My Papa's housethe road to my Papa's



Easter Pictures









Easter party


hunting eggs




funny faces



Rylan wearing glasses




framing up my new sidewalk...yeah!!




playing nerf laser tag



visiting with Aunt Grace




enjoying nature




schoolwork


my sweetie


enjoying the spring breezes


great new books we found at a used book sale



playing at the park


Cameron reading on the back deck


exploring


riding




dressing up as super heroes



Oh, the fun I have with these two precious boys!






























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I lOVE the pictures. Especially the rainbow through the trees, the shot of the sky beside the house kind of an angle, the lttle feet hanging from the chair and the last one! You have a great eye, Leanne! So glad to hear you have been celebrating and enjoying the moments and people in your life.

Joy said...

How sweet! The boys look like they have grown a foot since I last saw them especially Ry! What happened to his nose?
I bet you are thrilled with getting in your side walks!
Now if only the rain would hold off we could do even more yard work right! Our weather has been a little crazy here of late!
The boys are precious and well its amazing how fast they grow in such little time and how fast time goes by!
Joy
Great pics!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12