Friday, June 19, 2009

My anniversary

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary!
I am so thankful for the man I married...he is my love, my friend the one I can share anything with and trust him with it. He is so hardworking, a wonderful father and very smart. He is a blessing to me and I thank the Lord for our marriage!


My Daddy & me waiting to go in the church.





I can't decide if it looks like they are pushing us or holding on to us in this picture. I think Todd's mom is pushing him and my mom is holding on to me. lol


















My mom made my cake, isn't it beautiful!
































It got a little rough when I threw my bouquet! lol



I can't believe it has been 10 years... in one way it feels like forever ago and in another way it feels like only yesterday! These past 10 years we have been through a lot, but through every hardship we have grown closer together! Thank you Lord for this time in my life!











6 comments:

Della said...

Happy Anniversary! These days, 10 years seems like a huge accomplishment. Used to be I was in awe of couples who had been married for 40 and 50 years. Here's to 10x10 more years! What beautiful wedding pics, too! Glad you're feeling better, by the way!

Leanne said...

Thanks Della! I don't know about 100 more years though! That would be a world record!! lol

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love wedding pictures. You both looked so beautiful and what a wonderful day. (Sorry I'm so late getting here, I'm only getting round to visiting everyone once a week or so these days).

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride, and still so! Congradulations! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Joy

Leanne said...

Thanks Prairie Chick & Joy! Wedding pictures are fun to look at aren't they!

Anonymous said...

I followed you here from Prairie Prologue. Your wedding photos are beautiful..isn;t it utterly amazing how time becomes seamless. In one way ten years seems short and yet in another way, I bet it is hard to imagine that you had a life before him. Thats how it is for me!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12