Saturday, June 13, 2009


I'm home! I have been sicker than I have ever been in my life this past week. We finally found out that in addition to tonsillitis that I had pneumonia and was getting dehydrated. I was not able to sleep from the coughing and the 2 days before they put me in the hospital I had about 5 hours of sleep total for 2 days. I was put in the hospital on Wed. and stayed through Friday. After being on fluids, and antibiotics through IV ( and some good ole sleeping pills & breathing treatments)I finally started getting better. I am serious when I say I didn't think I was going to pull through it, but the good Lord showed me otherwise. Anyway, just thought I would let you know what I've been up to this week! Leanne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Leanne! I had no idea!!! How overwhelming. So glad to hear you are on the mend and chipper enough to post!

Sandra said...

I'm sorry you were so sick. I'm glad your back home. What a darling picture of your little boys with the ladder!

Joy said...

So glad you are feeling much better, even though it still seems you are not to 100 percent as I noticed yesterday. Glad you are back among the living ;) I hope the sickness leaves you guys alone for a long time now!
Joy



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12