Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday boy!!!

Happy 7th Birthday Cameron!!!!
2008
2008

2008


2008



2008




2007





2007






2007







2009








May 2009



Today is your birthday
I can't believe it's true
Seven years ago in May
I gave birth to you

I have never been more excited to see
What things you would do
The person you would be
The love we could give you
Today as I remember the joys
Of having you as a child
Of raising such an energetic boy
Who has made my life happy and wild

I want to thank the Lord on high
For an answer to prayer
He saw my sadness, He heard my sighs
He sent you to me and answered my heart's cry!
~Love you always, Mom~











2 comments:

Unknown said...

so sweet and such GREAT pictures!

Joy said...

Happy B-Day Cameron! He is a real photogenic kid thats for sure! I love the pic of him on the beach, really great pictures. Hope he had a wonderful day!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12