Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Ok, I'll admit I wasn't
so thankful for this at
first, but I was after a
little while. I think this
moment changed my
thinking as a parent. Let
them have fun! Even if
they are covered head to
toe in mud!
I am thankful for a
husband who works long
hours to provide for us!



I am thankful for
toothless grins...




I am thankful for the
unconditional love of
my sweet, precious boys!

I am thankful for a toddler who ask "why?" in the sweetest voice imaginable & who pretends to have boo,boos and then laughs hysterically because he fooled you!

I am thankful for a 6 yr old who amazes me everyday with his awesome brotherly skills, and is so blessed by God with talents at such a young age.

And, I am thankful for a husband who has loved me for over 10 years, been a friend to me and has sacrificiously provided a way for me to be at home with our children and homeschool them! Thank-you so much!

I stand amazed at how the Lord has blessed me. He has far exceeded any plan I have had for myself. Following His perfect plan for my life is my heart's desire. I would not want to be anywhere else! Thankful Jesus for all your bountiful blessings, I truly am thankful.

3 comments:

Joy said...

great list...like all your pics...
and mud who wouldve thought to be thankful for mud right! LOL

Lauren said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi.

Ugh, I do not envy you on laundry day, although we've had our share of muddy play days as well.

Joy said...

give us a new post please...what you up too? I tried calling you....yell at me later!
Joy



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12