Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for you, firefly # 2! You have been such a blessing and comfort since the day you were born(almost 2 years ago). The Heavenly Father knew I would need you, so He sent me a surprise, not a mistake, a surprise. My dear sweet daddy unexpectedly left this earth 2 weeks before you were born. God knew I needed you to bring me comfort. You are so much like him. Your golden brown, reddish hair, sparkling blue eyes, all reminders of him. Your personality is so much like my dear daddy's. Calm, but tough...laid back but full of energy...kind & gentle in tough kind of way! I love you so dearly...so completely. You bring sunshine to gray cloudy days and a happiness that makes tears go away. God knew what He was doing when He sent you, my precious baby to our family.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways

my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than

the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my

thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8&9

Praise be to God for his bountiful blessings in times of great need!





3 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

beautiful!!!

Joy said...

Love the two passies! Funny! very sweet list to Ry! Hope you are having a good day!
Joy

PATTO said...

HOLA SOY PATTO q linda fotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12