Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 2009

This month we have...
played with blocks
& animals







& enjoyed God's creation.






The kids held farm animals





and Cameron balanced them on his shoulders






& cuddled adorable yellow ducks







and held the cutest baby goats.








Dressed up as Super heroes... I think he is Spider Jones.


















Took naps






Celebrated July 4th











Played in the water












& more water













& more water...what feels better than cold refreshing water on a dry, hot day?










Cameron also took his first swimming lessons & now swims like a little fish. :-)

It's been a busy month... I am ready for the homeschooling year to begin so hopefully we can
S L O W down. :-)














4 comments:

Chris said...

ha ha- school slows things down - that's awesome! Looks like you've all been have a terrific summer, inspite of the busyness. And I *love* Spider Jones.

Blessings to you all, and many happy fishing trips. ;)

Leanne said...

At least when we are schooling I have an excuse to use when everybody wants me to do something for them, & I guess we are more organized & productive so we enjoy our days more.:) Blessings to you as well & have a great day!

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your photos, Leanne! looks like you guys have been having a great summer. I am NOT looking forward to fall, it feels like summer hasn't even begun yet... but I am holding out for Indian summer =)

Leanne said...

Thanks Prairie Chick! I hope you get that Indian summer you are hoping for! We have had a pretty mild summer, most days in the
80's... but I am still ready for some cooler days like upper 60's & low 70's. :-)



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12