Monday, March 2, 2009

Vacation

Vacation, ahhhh...



We just got back from vacation Thursday night. We spent 4 nights in a huge cabin with my husbands parents and his sister , her husband and their 2 kids. The cabin had 3 levels, a great kitchen and an awesome gameroom with pool, airhocky and games. We had such a great time and I have come back more refreshed than I could have ever imagined. I will post more pictures of the things we did sometime in the near future.





Cameron relaxing in the hot tub!
Part of the upstairs game room.




The cabin had 3 levels with decks on every level overlooking the beautiful mountains.
















6 comments:

Chris said...

just went searching and found your blog today! I giggled at your 'breakfast pictures'... I had fun doing that too. I'm gonna bookmark your site now before I forget, and then when I've got some more time I'll catch up on more of you!

Leanne said...

Hey Chris, thanks for stopping by my place. :-)

Chris said...

my boys are nearing 5 and 7... the fancy supper is something we've done on and off for a couple years now... getting out the non-plastic placemats and cheap stemware helps the boys feel more grown up, and we try to have a talk about what manners in a restaraunt should look like too, while we're preparing the meal.

one successful little helpful table hint I found last week was that when I go "mmm,mmm" slowly and deliberately, it's a signal to close their mouths while they chew. They echo it back, but they can't say it without closing their lips, so it really works well! heh heh...score one for the parents!

Unknown said...

ahhhh.... that looks like a WONDERFUL vacation! Chris, it is totally wierd to see you here, LOL! Like running into you in Greece or something. So funny.

Joy said...

That looked like so much fun! The cabin was really nice! Glad you could get a way for a while does a body good!
Joy

Leanne said...

Yeah Joy, it really was refreshing! I guess it would be good if I made another post sometime of something else,it is just hard to find the time.



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12