Monday, January 19, 2009

Tag you're it!

Katrina @ Simple Life Moments tagged me. This is my fourth picture file (from the bottom) and the fourth picture.


This is a photo of my boys dressed up for the Church Fall party. Rylan is a cowboy, and Cameron is Indiana Jones. It may sound funny, but that costume was an answer to prayer. Cameron wanted to dress up like Indiana Jones and of course I couldn't find a costume, so... I got this one together. He had the pants and boots, so we needed a shirt, hat and whip . I was at walmart and only had $10 to spend on that so I prayed something to this effect... Lord, I know you probably don't care about costumes, but my little boy does. Is there anyway you could help me find a shirt and hat for less than $10? I found the hat for $5 and spray painted it brown, I bought a piece of ribbon and sewed it around, the shirt was in the women's section (shh don't tell him) for $3 and the whip came in a little cheap toy kit for a couple of dollars. I also spray painted it brown. I find it amazing that the God of the UNIVERSE cares about our silly little requests!
I tag Joy, Prairie Chick, Brandie and Della!

Go to your 4th picture folder and post the fourth picture. ( I posted my 4th folder from the bottom, 4th picture / the other one was someone else's house)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So cute! And what a neat story to go with it. :o)

Thanks for doing this... hope you had fun looking through your photos!

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll get on it! Sorry, I haven't been at the computer since last week except to keep up with my own thoughts at my place and the odd quick visit to a friend here and there. I plan on 'catching' up with all my blogger buddies this week as time allows. I will be sure to do this tag in the next few days.



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12