Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bath time

Bubble Bath Time
Once I’m in my bubble bath
I like to stir up more.
Half the suds go in my eyes
And half go on the floor.
The fun is in the bubbles‘cause
They giggle on my skin,
And when I stick them on my face
They dangle from my chin.
When I splash them hard enough
They pop and disappear,
Then my bath time’s over ‘cause
I’v made the water clear!
Author- Unknown









My boys sure do love their bubble baths! They have so much fun in there. I only let them take a bath in this tub once a week, because my nerves can't handle much more. Rylan makes such a mess, he splashes the walls, floors and anyone close by. Hopefully as he gets older he won't make such a mess in there!



1 comment:

Katrina said...

...But such wonderful memories are being created! I'm glad you let them do this... it's a lesson to me... though, I know what you mean about your nerves!

What a cute poem you've posted with this, as well. :o)



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12