Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We are home!

Cameron fell in love with this horse at the fair, can you tell??
Relaxing in the big tub. Trust me this is way more fun for them than me. I am constantly wiping the walls after Rylan splashes!

Don't you just want to kiss his face off?! This is Rylan and he will be 2 in a few weeks.


This is looking out of the kitchen onto the back porch.


This is my dining room,
I am in love with the view!



Praise the Lord we are finally in our new house! The last few months have been pretty stressful and I am so glad they are over! I feel like a new person. I will post more pictures later.



I have decided that I would rather comment on my favorite blogs than worry about keeping mine up each day. So... I will probably post once a week on Thankful Thursday and just leave comments on my favorite blogs the other days.

Have a wonderful day!

Leanne

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh for the love of all that's beautiful, your dining room is BEAUTIFUL!!! How exciting!!! I loved seeing your picture in your sidebar. (((Leanne)))

Leanne said...

Thanks for stopping by prairie chick! Leanne

Unknown said...

I just realized something. I think. You have a child named Rylan and "Grammy" has a grandchild named Rylan.... Does that mean Grammy is Mommy....??? =D

Leanne said...

No, afraid not. My mom doesn't have a blog.
Your mom looks so young in those pictures you posted of her. Does she live close to you? You seem like such a fun mom :-)I mean, I have only dreamed of teddy bear picnics with banana bread.

Della said...

Yes, I have read your blog, by way of Joy and Brandie, but never made the connection of who you were. The picture in the sidebar helped me. Your new house is beautiful, but not a beautiful as your family, which really makes your new house home. Blessings! Della



You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12